CUSTODIAL OPENINGS FOR THE BOERNE AREA- 14 PER HOUR
LCS Facility Group is the premier outsourcing partner and an industry leader, providing the highest quality expertise, professionalism and full-service facilities maintenance and specialty services to the commercial sector.
These positions are for the area of Boerne***
PART TIME POSITIONS FROM 5 PM TO 10 PM -MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Working knowledge of basic housekeeping tasks
- Working knowledge of dish-washing methods
- Provides excellent customer service each day
- Maintains custodial and stewarding supplies
- Follows a monthly “on-call” schedule for weekend and overtime coverage as needed
- The position involves walking, standing for long periods of time and includes stooping, squatting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending, and climbing stairs.
1 year experience preferable but we will train,
- High School Diploma or GED
LCS Facility Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. LCS Facility Group makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.