LOGISTICS / PARTS INVENTORY COORDINATOR
LCS Facility Group is the premier outsourcing partner and an industry leader, providing the highest quality expertise, professionalism and full-service facilities maintenance and specialty services to the commercial sector.
Our location in Poughkeepsie is currently accepting applications for the positions of Inventory Coordinator, this position requires a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
Full time position/ AM shift - 7:30 am to 3:30 pm with some occasional late days - Monday to Friday.
- Receive deliveries
- Responsible for unloading inventory and stocking
- Print order forms
- Restock warehouse shelves
- Heavy lifting involved required
- Basic computer/emailing skills
- Energized, organized, and focuses
- Customer service experience A+
- 2 years experience working in inventory control in warehouse or parts environment.
- Open to learn software and business.
- Excel and email experience is required.
- High School Diploma or GED
LCS Facility Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.