Bilingual -Spanish Office Administrator
LCS Facility Group is the premier outsourcing partner and an industry leader, providing the highest quality expertise, professionalism and full-service facilities maintenance and specialty services to the commercial sector.
This key position plays a pivotal role in the presentation of the company, the focus is primarily on customer service and administration. This opportunity requires Bi-Lingual skills the ability to confidently communicate in Spanish required.
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm / occasional Saturdays only when assisting with events.
- THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION, OFFICE LOCATED IN POUGHKEEPSIE NY*****
The primary function and activities associated with this position are as follows:
- Reception duties
- Assisting with projects as needed and field events
- Coordinating calendars for events, luncheons and weekly meetings.
- Maintain department files, spreadsheets, software programs and databases; heavy computer/data entry.
- Prepare proposal for Business team.
- process & track deposits, permitting fees & purchase orders.
- Prepare & distribute meeting agendas, record meeting minutes.
- Send out time sensitive parcels.
- Provide close assistance to office team.
- Comfortable in your ability to identify opportunities to create efficiency
- Strong ability to work independently
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Proficient in current and new office technology
- HS Diploma or GED
- 2 years experience working in an administrative capacity
- Must have intermediate knowledge in MS Office package
- Drivers license in good standing
- Health, Dental and vision
- 401k plan
- Paid holiday and time off
*For Immediate consideration, please apply in person with a resume at 36 Cottage Street, Poughkeepsie NY. our Office is open Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm (HR 2nd floor.)
LCS Facility Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. LCS Facility Group makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.