LCS Facility Group is the premier outsourcing partner and an industry leader, providing the highest quality expertise, professionalism and full-service facilities maintenance and specialty services to the commercial sector.
Our expanding business has immediate openings for Project Field Supervisor, this position oversees, coordinates and supervises work for the Projects Department ensuring that thorough and contract specific cleaning is complete on a day to day basis. The Supervisor is responsible for quality assurance checks at various work sites.
SCOPE OF THE POSITION:
- Responsible for overseeing the quality of day to day facility cleaning at various work sites which includes but is not limited, interior and exterior window cleaning, floor work including strip and wax, buffing, carpet cleaning and burnishing, detail clean-up work, construction clean-up and duct cleaning
- Provides guidance and supervision
- Provides staff with daily, weekly and monthly work orders and tasks, ensuring that the team is provided with necessary tools to complete the projects.
- Provides on-going training and development for the team and ensuring training goals are met throughout the year.
- Communication with all level of management
- Ensuring that a first class cleaning service is delivered to all customers
- Reviewing work schedules and ordering materials
- Ensuring that the staff is aware of the Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Active drivers license, and a clean driving record
- Minimum of seven (7) years working in a facility maintenance or custodial position with increasing responsibility
- Minimum of five (5) years working in a supervisory role managing twenty (20) or more people.
- BICs cleaning qualification or equivalent is also desirable, but not essential.
- Working knowledge of record-keeping and basic financial budgeting.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalent Degree (GED.)
- Associates Degree preferred, but not essential.
- Working knowledge of janitorial facility maintenance terminology, equipment, supplies
- Ability to handle stressful situations and work within deadlines
- Ability to have flexible schedule and work on weekends.
WORKING & PHYSICAL CONDITIONS:
- The position may involve standing for long periods of time and includes stooping, squatting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending and climbing stairs. noise levels may increase when operating equipment.
LCS Facility Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. LCS Facility Group makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.