PT Night Cleaner Mon-Fri 2 hrs 8p-10p -Immediate Hire.
LCS Facility Group is the premier outsourcing partner and an industry leader, providing the highest quality expertise, professionalism and full-service facilities maintenance and specialty services to the commercial sector.
Our location in Greenport NY is accepting applicants for Night Cleaner this position is responsible for completing kitchen and cleaning for a site following a duty list. The night cleaner follows a schedule and completes tasks including but not limited to dish washing, pot washing, and cleaning of the kitchens and dish rooms. The night cleaner is also responsible for performing additional duties including cleaning bathrooms, classrooms, detail cleaning and sanitizing of common areas.
Must be available to start work immediately**
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Working knowledge of basic housekeeping tasks
- Completes work within the required timelines
- Required to be part of monthly “on-call” schedule for weekend
- Must be flexible with overtime as needed
- Maintains stock of custodial supplies given to complete tasks and storing them properly at the end of shift.
EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION:
1 year experience preferable, but we will train.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalent Degree (GED)
WORKING & PHYSICAL CONDITIONS:
- Ability to lift forty (40) pounds occasionally. The position involves standing for long periods of time and includes, squatting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending, and climbing stairs.
- For employee safety, jewelry is prohibited at the work site, these are necklaces, bracelets, and earrings. This policy includes piercings on face and mouth.
- Hair should be kept tied and pulled back during work hours.
LCS Facility Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. LCS Facility Group makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.