OVERNIGHT Service Technician $16.00/hr Full and Part Time Needed!
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under supervision, position is responsible for daily inspections of mechanical rooms at the beginning and end of each shift. Employee is also responsible for custodial tasks such as trash removal, office and classroom cleaning, and disinfection. Daily inspection of mechanical rooms will be conducted based off of a checklist where employee must communicate obvious indications of defective equipment (I.e. heat not on in the winter)
- Minimum of 1 year working in Facility Maintenance
- High School Diploma or General Equivalent Degree (GED)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service and completion of two routes a shift.
- Follows and completes daily, weekly and monthly work orders for maintenance tasks provided by Manager; Works with team members as needed to complete tasks assigned
- Completes work with excellent quality and within required timeline each day of work
- Takes direction and communicates daily with Manager to ensure proper understanding of work to be completed
- Provides excellent attendance for overnight shifts.
- Provides excellent customer service each day
- Begins work in a presentable manner, well-groomed, wearing the required uniform and footwear
- Maintains maintenance equipment given to complete tasks by keeping them clean and storing them properly at the end of shift
- Records time daily to ensure proper payroll
- Able to learn basic functions of mechanical room equipment
- Ability to read instruction and distinguish colors
- Ability to handle stressful situations and work within deadlines
- Ability to provide customer service when interacting with the public throughout the work day
- Ability to use email and telephone in case of mechanical emergencies.
WORKING & PHYSICAL CONDITIONS:
- Employees are required to wear personal equipment protection (PPE). Fast paced environment; Public spaces; Time management needed to balance and complete tasks throughout the day.
- Ability to lift forty (40) pounds occasionally. The position involves walking, standing for long periods of time and includes stooping, squatting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling and bending.
- Noise levels may increase when operating equipment, ear plugs are required.
- The employee is responsible for wearing Khaki Pants and non-slip black work boots.
- Uniform Shirts and Safety vests are provided by LCS Facility Group
- Dangling jewelry is prohibited at the work site and includes all necklaces, bracelets and earrings.
- Tattoos must be covered under uniform; Tattoo sleeves should be covered with a long sleeved shirt and / or a tattoo sleeve.
- Piercings must be taken out during work hours, including all face and mouth piercings.
- Hair should be kept tied up, clipped or pulled back during work hours