Overnight cleaning opening in Hyde Park.
LCS Facility Group is the premier outsourcing partner and an industry leader, providing the highest quality expertise, professionalism and full-service facilities maintenance and specialty services to the commercial sector.
Our location in Hyde Park NY is accepting applicants for the overnight cleaning position. The overnight cleaner is responsible for housekeeping including dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, total disinfection of bathroom, garbage removal, general kitchen cleaning, classrooms, common areas, stairwells, wall washing, steam and carpet cleaning. Additional duties may be assigned including stripping and waxing floors, high dusting, and cleaning on a scaffold.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Working knowledge of basic housekeeping tasks
- Completes work within the required timelines
- Must be flexible with overtime as needed
- Maintains stock of custodial supplies given to complete tasks
- Competitive pay
- Night shift differential
- Health and dental benefits
- Sick time / Vacation
EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION:
1 year experience preferable, but we will train.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalent Diploma (GED)
WORKING & PHYSICAL CONDITIONS:
- Ability to lift forty (40) pounds occasionally. The position involves standing for long periods of time and includes, squatting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending, and climbing stairs.
LCS Facility Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. LCS Facility Group makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.