Janitorial / Housekeeping Aide 6 hours per day $16.00 per hour
LCS Facility Group is the premier outsourcing partner and an industry leader, providing the highest quality expertise, professionalism and full-service facilities maintenance and specialty services to the commercial sector.
Our location in Monticello NY is accepting applicants for Custodial Aide. The position is responsible for daily housekeeping including dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, total disinfection of bathroom, garbage removal, general clean-up of kitchens, classrooms, medical offices, common areas, stairwells, wall washing, steam, carpet cleaning and extraction. May require project work including detail cleaning and floor work as needed. Additional duties may be assigned which include stripping and waxing of floors, mold removal with proper training, high dusting and cleaning on a scaffold, cleaning of elevators and elevator tracks.
Candidates must be available to start work immediately**
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Working knowledge of basic housekeeping tasks
- Completes work within the required timelines
- Required to be part of monthly “on-call” schedule for weekend
- Must be flexible with overtime as needed
- Maintains stock of custodial supplies given to complete tasks.
- Ability to lift forty (40) pounds occasionally. T
- Standing for long periods of time and includes, squatting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending, and climbing stairs.
EXPERIENCE and EDUCATION:
1 year experience preferable, but we will train.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalent Diploma (GED)
LCS Facility Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. LCS Facility Group makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.