LCS Home Care Cleaning -$15 per Hour
LCS Facility Group is the premier outsourcing partner and an industry leader, providing the highest quality expertise, professionalism and full-service facilities maintenance and specialty services to the commercial sector.
The Home Care Cleaning tech will provide home cleaning services to individuals who have limited capabilities to complete certain day to day tasks around their own home. The Home Cleaning tech is responsible for daily housekeeping including dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, total disinfection of bathroom, laundry, garbage removal, general clean-up of kitchens (including dish washing), bedrooms and common areas.
**Our clients live in all areas throughout Dutchess county, the candidates must have reliable transportation, some homes are not located near transportation.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON AT 36 COTTAGE ST, POUGHKEEPSIE NY.
OFFICE HOURS ARE 9 AM TO 4 PM -MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows and completes individual service plan for each client as provided
- Able to work without supervision to complete tasks.
- Completes assignments within the required timeline provided
- Working knowledge of basic housekeeping
- Must be able to read, write, and speak in English
What LCS offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus referral programs available
- Ongoing In-Service and Training Opportunities
- Responsive and supportive office team
- DAY OPPORTUNITY - NO WEEKEND WORK.
WORKING & PHYSICAL CONDITIONS:
- Time management needed to complete various appointments throughout the day.
- Ability to lift forty (40) pounds occasionally. The position involves standing for long periods of time and includes stooping, squatting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending and climbing stairs.
LCS Facility Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. LCS Facility Group makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.