LCS Facility Group is the premier outsourcing partner and an industry leader, providing the highest quality expertise, professionalism and full-service facilities maintenance and specialty services to the commercial sector.
Our expanding business has immediate openings for Floor Technician's primary purpose is to provide floor project services to our customer base. Position supports and meet the needs of the operation and includes all floor care and maintenance work as needed. Additional duties which may include general building and grounds maintenance or other areas in the custodial field in addition to detail cleaning and special projects
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Floor project cleaning including but not limited to vacuuming, mopping, scrubbing, stripping, sealing, finishing, buffing, burnishing, carpet cleaning and extraction
- Maintains supplies and equipment in vehicles and closets.
- Reports facility problems and other service needs
- Active driver's license,clean driving record
- Knowledge and technique of floor care and maintenance including all types of flooring and finishes
- High School Diploma or General Equivalent Degree (GED)
- Ability to handle stressful situations and work within deadlines
WORKING & PHYSICAL CONDITIONS:
- Ability to lift fifty (50) pounds regularly. The position involves walking, standing for long periods of time and includes stooping, squatting, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, bending and climbing stairs.
- Noise levels may increase when operating equipment.
LCS Facility Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. LCS Facility Group makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.