Territory Manager - Western Hudson Valley
We are looking for an enthusiastic, roll up your sleeves, and dive in, kind of individual to oversee our current accounts and grow the territory within the Western Hudson region - Ulster, Orange and Rockland counties. Awesome opportunity for someone who wants to work for a growing company in the facility maintenance sector.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Territory Manager is responsible for providing support to their direct team, communicating and coordinating daily with Supervisors and Team Leaders, and handles all escalated issues brought forth. The position will liaise and communicate with department heads on a weekly basis and attend meetings, ensuring issues are dealt with promptly and to the satisfaction of the client. Position is responsible for the training, development and evaluation of staff, as well as ensuring operations are running efficiently on a day to day basis.
Territory Managers also...
- Provide excellent customer service! Ability to assess needs, evaluate quality and expectations; Proactive stance, offering solutions in real time
- Ability to provide quality checks, evaluating and measuring service against the organization's standards
- Acts as sales liaison when needed, marketing the organization and growing sales within the area(s) assigned.
- Leads by example and is able to inspire and motivate staff to complete work to contract specifications
- 5+ years working in a managerial capacity within the facility maintenance, janitorial or a comparable industry
- Understanding and practiced experience of equipment care and maintenance, supplies and chemicals
- Floor care and maintenance expertise including strip and wax, burnishing, re-coating, carpet cleaning, bonneting, LVT, and hard surface floors
- Proficiency in MS Office; Ability to use available software(s) to generate reports, budgets and handle special projects as required; Ability to stay organized and keep paperwork in compliance
- Proficiency in safety training; Knowledge of safety protocols
- Proficiency in handling employee relation issues including disciplinary process actions
- Bilingual Spanish a plus