Facilities Project Coordinator (Bi-Lingual Spanish)
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Under direct supervision, the Project Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative tasks, making follow up calls and providing customer service. Position assists and supports the Projects team and works closely with management to ensure operations are running smoothly. Serves as a liaison between customer and company, handles customer issues. The Project Coordinator manages the schedules set by management, coordinating staff to work and complete open orders in a timely and effective way. Assists Manager and Director with administrative duties, calendar management and follow up.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience working as a Project Coordinator or customer service representative
- Multi-task and quickly prioritize; organize ongoing projects
- Good proofreading skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills; Attention to detail
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Director, Manager and Supervisor by coordinating work to be completed; Scheduling work utilizing current system
- Completing daily responsibilities such as follow up calls to customers, providing customer service, returning messages and e-mails, faxing and other administrative tasks
- Monitor customer issues and accounts and answer any queries in a timely manner, resolving issues and presenting the customers with a solution. Contracts and project work.
- Work with Supervisor, assist and oversee daily calendar for the day operations; Ensure schedules are confirmed with staff. Creating work orders with all job information (location, time, contact, etc.
- Communicate with management and work with Payroll to ensure proper timekeeping of Projects department; review time-cards to ensure time worked in accurate
- Research and analyze potential work utilizing designated web sites to source; Make cold calls, drop off company information, making first contact for potential business
- Coordinate with Human Resources to assist with recruiting, creating job requisitions.
- Responsible for drafting, updating and sending new proposals based on information Manager submits; will provide proposals in a timely manner and keep copies accordingly. Contracts and project proposals
- Attend walk through’s with Director as needed to scope out potential business Adheres to company safety policies including subcontract and insurance requirements and performing weekly safety walk through.
- Follows schedule set by management each day and works within the parameters of the schedule
- Communicates daily with Supervisor to ensure proper understanding of work to be completed, asking questions when unsure or in need of further instruction
- Participates in emergency and safety drills as instructed
- Follows chain of command at all times to ensure the quick resolution of issues
- Communicate often using chain of command creating transparency within the team
- Attends and participates in all in-service training provided by management and human resources
- Attends and participates in all meetings required by management
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and excel
- Using web based scheduling program to send job completion and invoice information to accounts receivable
- High School Diploma or General Equivalent Degree (GED) in addition to three (3) years in an administrative function with increasing responsibility
- A criminal background check will be conducted
- Ability to pass random drug and alcohol screening throughout the year
- Ability to handle stressful situations, work within deadlines and prioritize quickly while dealing with employees
- Ability to provide customer service when interacting with vendors, customers and inter-office staff throughout the work day
WORKING & PHYSICAL CONDITIONS:
- Fast-paced; Time management needed to balance and coordinate multiple work orders while providing excellent customer service and detailed follow up
- Heavy computer use, heavy phone use; daily use of e-mail communication
- Fast paced environment; Time management needed to balance and complete tasks throughout the day
- Ability to lift twenty (20) pounds occasionally. The position involves sitting for long periods of time and viewing a computer which includes heavy typing
- Noise levels may increase when employees are operating equipment in the garage located on the first floor of the building
Members of the Projects department should dress in business attire which includes:
- Slacks, khaki pants, dress pants, skirt (knee length or longer)
- Dress shirt, blouse, long sleeve or short sleeve top, LCS dress shirt or LCS polo shirt
- Dress (knee length or longer)
- Flats, heels, Oxford’s, Work boots (sneakers and flip flops are not allowed)
- Attire should be professional and clean-cut with a business appropriate fit at all times
- Piercings must be taken out during work hours, including all face and mouth piercings.
- Hair should be kept tied up, clipped, pulled back and worn neatly during work hours.